HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES-KARACHI
Location : Head Office ( Karachi )
Date : 13 Nov, 2020
ICAP is seeking to hire a Head of Human Resources; he/she will be a member of the Institute’s Senior Leadership Team. The position will oversee all aspects of human resource functions and be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall objectives of the Institute. Promote the values of the institute and nurture a positive working environment. The position will report to the Secretary of the Institute. The key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall objectives of the Institute.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process.
- Foster a corporate culture and environment for Talent Management, promoting Employee Performance through merit driven, result oriented mindset, Employee Development, Career, and Succession Planning.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs and monitor training programs.
- Bridge management and employee relations.
- Ensure legal compliance related to human resource management.
- Induct HR Best Practices and Process Improvements.
- The candidate should be a Master degree holder majoring in Human Resources with HEC recognized university or a reputed foreign university.
- Have in-depth knowledge of labor laws, HR systems, and databases with working experience of 8 to 10 years at senior management level. He/she should possess excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- He/she should have strong leadership qualities, be people oriented, and results driven with the ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Leadership Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
You need to Login to apply for this job.