Deputy Manager – Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Supervision Department
Location : Head Office ( Karachi )
Date : 24 Jun, 2020
- Deputy Manager AML Supervision Department will assist the Head of Department in managing the AML / CFT supervisory activities of the Institute.
- Ensure effective execution and implementation of the Institute’s AML / CFT supervisory mechanism in line with the AML Framework issued by the Institute.
- Independently carrying out offsite/onsite reviews of the Practicing firms in line with the requirements of the AML Framework.
- Ensure timely completion of the projects, including compliance reviews and reporting aspects.
- Ensure proper resolution of queries from members on the implementation of AML / CFT laws and regulations.
- Maintain record required under the framework.
- Professional Accounting Affiliate (ICAP) or Member of any other Professional Accountancy body.
- Possess understanding of Pakistan AML / CFT legislation, FATF Recommendations and International AML / CFT practices.
- At least 1-year experience of working in the AML / CFT compliance function of an AML / CFT Supervisor or a financial institution.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to:
- Communicate complex technical issues in an assessable way
- Write clearly and concisely
- Strong research and analytical skills to understand complex AML & CFT reporting issues
- Strong team ethics along with the ability to work indepen
You need to Login to apply for this job.