Manager – Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Supervision Department
Location : Lahore
Date : 24 Jun, 2020
- Manager AML Supervision Department will assist the Head of Department in managing the AML / CFT supervisory activities of the Institute.
- Ensure effective execution and implementation of the Institute’s AML / CFT supervisory mechanism in line with the AML Framework issued by the Institute.
- Independently carrying out offsite/onsite reviews of the Practicing firms in line with the requirements of the AML Framework.
- Ensure timely completion of the projects, including compliance reviews and reporting aspects.
- Ensure proper resolution of queries from members on the implementation of AML / CFT laws and regulations.
- Maintain record required under the framework.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- In – depth understanding of Pakistan AML / CFT legislation, FATF Recommendations and International AML / CFT practices.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in the AML/CFT compliance function of an AML / CFT Supervisor or a financial institution.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to:
- communicate complex technical issues in an assessable way
- effectively lead meetings with external stakeholders
- write clearly and concisely
- Strong research and analytical skills to understand complex AML & CFT reporting issue
You need to Login to apply for this job.